Senior Business Development Manager (Mining & Metals and Power) – Elite Global Law Firm
This elite global firm is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to support the Global Mining & Metals and Power Industry Groups on marketing and business development strategy and implementation to deliver on the group’s objectives. Focusing on lead generation and winning work, client and regional targeting, external branding and internal coordination. Responsibilities are not limited to, but are likely to include: Lead generation and winning work
- Staying on point with current and emerging issues and trends that impact, or may impact, the mining & metals and power industries and liaising with the Global Mining and Metals and Power Industry Groups Lead Partners to prioritise identified trends and issues and develop strategic plans.
- Proactively assisting in new business opportunity spotting and tracking and lead and participate in large and complex industry bids whilst building your own network of industry contacts.
- Building strategy and managing industry group priority client relationships and coordinating with key practices across the network to ensure that they are developing offerings tailored to industry priority clients and ensuring that mining & metals and power sector clients experience a joined up global offering.
- Using industry knowledge to generate and target marketing and thought leadership campaigns on key and emerging trends and issues in the mining & metals and power industries.
- Delivering cross-practice, office and industry marketing campaigns and working in partnership with the global marketing and communications team to develop and execute thought leadership campaigns aligned with the objectives of the groups.
- Working in partnership with the global events team to build and manage bespoke industry events.
- Working in partnership with external media agencies to develop a proactive media strategy.
- Supporting the implementation of the Global Mining and Metals and Power Industry Groups strategy and coordinating core and broader team meetings including preparing for sessions at Firm Global Partner Meetings.
- Leading internal communications relating to the industry groups