: Parameter 2 to gdlr_core_page_builder::search_page_builder() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/skysilo4/public_html/leightontaylor.co.uk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php
on line 288
Leighton Taylor Ltd is committed to being a responsible business because it matters to us and the people who are important to us – particularly the people who work here. We also believe that improving our understanding and delivery of our social and environmental responsibilities is important to sustaining our success as a leading recruitment firm, and in improving our understanding of the local and national markets and communities we work in.
Success in CSR means being responsible as well as profitable, taking a responsible approach to climate change and minimising our impact on the environment, being a good employer and ensuring that we attract and retain people from the widest possible pool of talent.
- Our impact on society and the environment in its widest sense.
- Our impact on the environment.
- Our diversity record.
- Our behaviour as an employer, as a purchaser of goods and services, and as a provider of recruitment services; the suppliers we use; our corporate governance policies; our relationships with our stakeholders; and the shared values that guide our company.
We define our social responsibility into these key areas:
- Marketplace – responsibility to our clients, candidates, suppliers and partners as a leading Recruitment and consulting company.
- Workplace – commitment to what we regard as our most valuable resource: our employees.
- Environment – doing all we can to reduce our impact on the environment.